The chapel was built in 1909 to a design of the architect A.P. Aplaksin in place of the sanctuary of the first Sampsonievsky church. The structure has a granite-faced base; it is rectangular in plan with the total area of 9 sq.m. and designed in the Rastrelli Baroque style. The upper part of the chapel features a stucco representation of The All-seeing Eye of God in the Cloud. The Chapel is crowned with a lantern with an onion dome atop.
The light metal fencing with open-work entry gates under the bell tower was executed from a sketch by N.E. Lancere during the 1909 restoration.